Savor the deep things of the Spirit …
John Crowder’s Mystical School is an intensive, three-day course with in-depth instruction, activation and hands-on impartation. These deeper courses in contemplative, supernatural Christianity are geared for a smaller group environment, with limited registration, to foster an atmosphere of intimacy, personal prophecy and vigorous impartation. There will be ample time for questions and answers, with sessions running 6-8 hours each day and mornings free for prayer, soaking and reflection. In these courses you will:
- Operate in Trances, Raptures & Ecstatic Prayer
- Experience Physical Phenomena of Mysticism
- Get Activated in Creative Miracles, Signs & Wonders
- Understand & Access New Creation Realities
- Gain A Historical Grid of Miracle Workers & Mystics
- Be Activated in the Seer Realm, Prophecy, Spirit Travel
- Receive Open Heavens & Revelatory Understanding
- Access and Manifest the Glory Realm
Coming to PEPPERELL, Mass.!
Registration is limited. Schools fill up quickly! OUR ONLY EVENT IN NEW ENGLAND
- $75 Tuition (Thanks for your support! Your tuition helps fund John Crowder’s ministry endeavors all around the world) *Discounted Rate: $50 for monthly ministry partners
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours with location, directions, schedule and further info about this event.
Questions about this event email email@example.com
JOHN CROWDER – John loves to push the envelope and provoke God’s people to extreme joy! He is an internationally recognized author, speaker, and advocate of supernatural Christianity. John is on the forefront of a fresh renewal movement marked by ecstatic experience, miracles and recovering the foundational preaching of the cross of grace.
John hosts evangelism crusades, plants children’s homes and equips the church at events worldwide. Along with his bi-annual magazine, The Ecstatic, John has also written six books – Mystical Union, Seven Spirits Burning, The Ecstasy of Loving God, The New Mystics, Cosmos Reborn and Chosen for Paradise.