A FSSM Third Year Internship provides opportunities for each Second Year graduate to demonstrate the Kingdom of Heaven in an environment related to his or her unique destiny. An intern provides service valuable to the mentor and the specific year in FSSM the mentor serves or oversees. In return, every mentor provides opportunity, experience, and anointing to expedite the intern’s journey into his or her calling.
- Connecting with students
- Inside and outside of class time
- Having assigned students to them throughout the whole year to develop deeper relationship
- Helping read and check students homework
- Saturday Outreaches
- Plan and facilitate
- Healing Rooms
- Help plan and facilitate as a separate event from Saturday Outreaches, will become a regular occurrence; once a month
- School set up and help facilitating
- Set up class room spaces
- Run words for worship
It is important that all Third Year interns are committed to being present to all classes and outreaches as they will be a integral part in helping run classes and outreaches. Attendance is more vital, as mentors and students are expectant of the interns involvement.
Tuition cost is $600 + your own personal iBethel.tv account.
*Application deadline for Third Year Interns is July 15, 2016