They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. (Acts 2:42)
- Paul and Leslie Gosselin host a home group
- Bob and Carol Snoody have a weekly prayer group
For more information on any of these small groups, please contact us.
Small groups provide a Biblical model for obeying God’s command to devote ourselves to the fellowship He knows we need. In a small group our lives become knitted together, like a family within the context of a safe environment:
- to strengthen and encourage one another regularly (Hebrews 3:13, 10:24-25)
- to speak to one another with “psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs” (Ephesians 5:19)
- to discover and exercise your spiritual gifts (1 Corinthians 14:26)
- to admonish one another (Colossians 3:16)
- to share and discuss the Word of God together (Acts 2:42, Col 3:16)
- to prophecy over one another (1 Corinthians 14:31)
- to pray over one another (James 5:16)
The leadership at FWC encourages you to get plugged into one of our small fellowship groups. It will enrich relationship with God and others as well as allow you to speak into the lives of your fellow brothers and sisters in Christ.